Some jobs require more than simply wielding a sword or slinging a spell. Whether it’s procuring a well-guarded item or obtaining crucial information from an imprisoned contact, these tasks require careful planning and flawless execution. The secretive organization called the Golden Vault specializes in hiring crews for such jobs, and for the most daunting assignments—pursuing fabulous treasures and stopping dire threats—that crew is your characters.
Keys from the Golden Vault™ is a collection of 13 short, standalone DUNGEONS & DRAGONS® adventures designed for characters levels 1–11. These adventures can be placed in any setting, and you can run them as one-shot games or link them together into a campaign. This book also includes in-world maps to help players plan their heists, plus advice for running non-traditional games with high risks and huge rewards.
- Thirteen new stand-alone adventures spanning levels 1 to 11, each focused on a single heist.
- Adventures can be set in any D&D or homebrew world and can be played as standalones or as part of an episodic campaign.
- Introduces the Golden Vault as an in-world organization for which the player characters can work as heist operatives.
- Each adventure includes a map to guide Dungeon Masters and a map to help players plan their heists.
- Adventures emphasize player choice with each heist having multiple paths toward success.
- Includes advice and detailed information for DMs running nontraditional adventures with high risks and huge rewards.
- For use with the 5th Edition Player’s Handbook, Monster Manual, and Dungeon Master’s Guide